Defender Low Level CO Monitor
LL6070 Low Level Carbon Monoxide Monitor
The Defender LL6070 Sealed Lithium Battery Powered low level carbon monoxide monitor continuously displays CO levels detected of 5 PPM or more.
Visual alert signals are activated when 10 PPM of CO is detected, and visual and audible alarm signals at 15 PPM.
The factory sealed lithium batteries are non-removable, and warranted to power the monitor for minimum 3 years.
Protect Your Health And Safety
The EPA and National Institutes of Health warn that the elderly and young children are more vulnerable to carbon monoxide poisoning.
The American Lung Association further cautions that breathing low CO levels can cause headaches, nausea, dizziness, weakness, confusion and disorientation. Breathing low CO levels regularly may cause permanent mental or physical problems.
Whether at home or at the workplace, the Defender LL6070 Low Level CO Monitor helps to protect against chronic low CO poisoning, and provides an early warning before CO levels reach the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH) limit of 25 ppm averaged over 8 hours.
CO Alert at 10 PPM ≤ 10 Mins
Displays CO level and “Alarm”
red LED flashes 4 times per minute.
Reset button suspends flashing LED for 24 hours.
CO Alarm at 15 PPM ≤ 60 Mins
Displays CO level, beeps 4 times every minute, and “Alarm” red LED
flashes in sync with beep. Mute silences for 12 hrs.
CO Alarm at 25 PPM ≤ 30 Mins
Displays CO level, beeps 4 times every 5 secs, and “Alarm” red LED
flashes in sync with beep. Mute silences for 5 mins.
· Sealed Lithium Battery Powered Low Level CO Monitor · Automatic and Manual Battery Activation
· Accurate and Reliable Electrochemical Sensor · Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases · Samples for Carbon Monoxide Every 5 seconds
· Large Alpha-Numeric LCD Readout with Memory
· Auto. Displays Current CO Level from 5 to 500 PPM
· Low Level Alert: 4 Red LED Flashes per minute 10 PPM ≤ 10 mins., reset suspends for 24 hrs.
· Low Level Alarm: 4 Beeps/Flashing LED per minute 15 PPM ≤ 60 mins., mute silences for 12 hrs Mute is auto. overridden if CO rises to 25 PPM
· Mid-Hi Level Alarm: 4 Beeps/Flashing LED per 5 secs
25 PPM ≤ 30 mins, mute silences for 5 mins.
50 PPM ≤ 15 mins, mute silences for 5 mins.
100 PPM ≤ 5 mins, no mute
150 PPM ≤ 3 mins, no mute
· Manually Displays Peak CO Level from 5 to 500 PPM · Manually Displays Peak Duration from 0-999 minutes · Separate Test and Memory Display Buttons
· Separate Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
· Phillips Screw Secures Monitor to Mounting Plate
· Complies to ACGIH, NIOSH & OSHA Exposure Limits
· Three Year Ltd Factory Warranty for Alarm & Batteries
The UL 2034 Standard for Residential Carbon Monoxide Alarms does not permit UL Listed CO alarms to activate an alarm signal below 30ppm. The LL6070 is designed for commercial applications and to provide added protection for the elderly and children who may be more vulnerable to lower CO levels, and is not UL Listed. When used in residential applications, this monitor should supplement, not replace, a UL Listed CO alarm.